The advantages of having your home inspected
Here are just a few:
1. You can have me, a certified InterNACHI inspector, do the inspection rather than be at the mercy of the buyer's choice of inspector.
2. I have been in the inspection industry for over 10 years
3. I have been in the construction industry for over 20 years
4. You can schedule the inspection with me at your convenience.
5. I might be able to alert you to any items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas, water/septic problems, present or past wood destroying organism infestation/damage, or possible mold problems.
6. You can assist me during the inspection, something normally not done during a buyer's inspection.
7. You can correct any misstatements in your inspection report before I generate it.
8. The report can help you realistically price your home if problems exist.
9. The report can help you substantiate a higher asking price if problems don't exist or have been corrected.
10. My report will reveal problems ahead of time which:
o It can make your home show better.
o An inspection report shows you take pride in your home by
being up front.
o Gives you time to make repairs and shop for competitive contractors.
o Permits you to attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection
o Removes over-inflated buyer procured estimates from any future
11. My report might alert you to any immediate safety issues found, before agents and visitors tour the home.
Problems in the home makes buyers run.
12. My report provides a third-party, unbiased opinion offer to your potential buyers.
13. A seller inspection permits a clean home inspection report to be used as a marketing tool.
14. A seller inspection is the ultimate gesture in forthrightness on your part.
15. My report might relieve prospective buyer's unfounded suspicions, before they walk away from your home.
16. A seller inspection lightens negotiations and renegotiations. My report might encourage your buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
17. Your deal is less likely to fall apart the way they often do when a buyer's inspection unexpectedly reveals a problem, last minute.
18. My report provides you with full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.