Trying to sell your commercial building or residential estate? There are many advantages to having
AM Inspection Services
- A qualified inspector will inspect the home properly before the buyer’s inspector arrives.
- You can schedule the inspections at your convenience.
- The inspection might alert you to any items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
- You can assist the inspector during the inspection, something normally not done during a buyer’s inspection.
- You can have the inspector correct any misstatements in the inspection report before it is generated.
- The report can help you realistically price the building or home if problems exist.
- The report can help you substantiate a higher asking price if problems don’t exist or have been corrected.
- A seller inspection reveals problems ahead of time which:
- might make the building or home show better.
- gives you time to make repairs and shop for competitive contractors.
- permits you to attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report.
- removes over-inflated buyer-procured estimates from the negotiation table.
- The report might alert you to any immediate safety issues found, before agents and visitors tour the building or home.
- The report provides a third-party, unbiased opinion to offer to potential buyers.
- Move-In-Certified signs attract potential buyers.
- A seller inspection is the ultimate gesture in forthrightness on the part of the seller.
- The report might relieve a prospective buyer’s unfounded suspicions, before they walk away.
- A seller inspection lightens negotiations and 11th-hour renegotiations.
- The report might encourage the buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
- The deal is less likely to fall apart the way they often do when a buyer’s inspection unexpectedly reveals a problem, last minute.
- The report provides full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.
Every project is different. Let us help you determine exactly what inspection package would best help sell your building or residential estate.