Radon is a radioactive gas that comes from the breakdown of uranium. It can get into your home through cracks or other holes in the foundation. Detecting it can be difficult because you cannot see, taste, or smell it.
You may think that it’s harmless because you can’t sense it. However, when you breathe air that is contaminated with radon, your chances of getting lung cancer goes up. As a matter of fact, it is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the US.
Make sure that you and your family are safe by contacting AM Inspections now. We can test the radon levels of your home in Columbus, Indiana using a computerized radon device.